Thet was probably the creepyest thing I have ever seen. I'll probable have nightmares now. That was also one of the best flashes I've seen. ever
The Best Flash
It was one of the best flashes I've seen, if not the best. Every thing was great. The only problem ( I say that alot) is that the music made his voice harder to hear, so maby add subtitels. The best flash.
On the way to being good
It's not bad, but it's not good. There are a lot of things you could do better, but I could tell you worked hard on it, and it's the thought that counts. ( pardon the cliche )
It was a pretty good idea, but I don't realy see how you could play it on paper. There are a couple things that you could change to make it better.
1. Have there be sound, have explosions and gun shots. And also make it to where you can change the background music.
2. Make it longer. You only had three levels, not that the levels were bad but you could have more.
3. Make it to where you can make more choises, some times you could only make one choise.
4. Make it to where theres more that one way to beat a level, as far as I can tell there is only one set of choises you can make to win.
5. Make it more graphic intensive. Little red and green dots got a little old.
Every thing else was good. The levels weren't repetitive and it was entertaning.
Good skills, gone to waste.
I can tell you are a good flash artist, but this is disturbing, you can make better stuff than this.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.