The Little Girl The Little Girl

Dude!

Thet was probably the creepyest thing I have ever seen. I'll probable have nightmares now. That was also one of the best flashes I've seen. ever

Surface Surface

The Best Flash

It was one of the best flashes I've seen, if not the best. Every thing was great. The only problem ( I say that alot) is that the music made his voice harder to hear, so maby add subtitels. The best flash.

Zero

Where do clams come from Where do clams come from

Hmmm....

deep.

The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

The animation alone should get it a ten.

Very nicly done. Some of the best animation I've seen sence Mary Melony. You did a good job folowing the zelda story line, and the humor was great. I've seen this five times in the last two days, and its still not boring.

There is only one problem, there is no way to navigate the movie while its playing having a skip scene button would be nice, or a scroll bar would also help. Another option would be to have a scene select at the main menu.

It would also be cool if you had some special fetures ( like the Super Flash Bros did with the declines with on screen creators notes) Or at the least some deleated scenes ( if you had any)

Like I said before, a great flash. This should be in the top ten for many weeks to come. It would be a little beter if you did the changes mentiond above.

Diary of William Ostler Diary of William Ostler

Should be a series

I realy liked this flash. It was a... creative idea. I think you should turn it into a series, because he said he had to write in his die-ry for the whole term.

Spoilsbury Toast Boy - 1 Spoilsbury Toast Boy - 1

Okay...?

Nice animation and good sound. But what the crap was this movie about? I didn't understand it at all.

Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE

Very Nice

This was a very good pice of work. The animation alone would have goten this a good review from me. Nice song too. Very Catchy.